Behind the Camera
hello! i’m debbie, your small town photographer.
Capturing you and your family’s life through portraits is what I do! I love seeing the tiniest of toes to every face wrinkle had through many years of laughter. Each person has their own story to tell and I’m ready to tell yours.
I invest so much of myself to your session; from providing the perfect lighting, backgrounds and guiding your attire for each session, to making laughter and the essence come naturally through the portraits I take. You will feel at ease throughout your entire session.
Another thing that makes me stand out amongst other local photographers is my ability to provide professionally printed portraits and canvases for your in home gallery. I streamline the process of image selection to your needs and help you determine which size best suits your space; from individual prints to collages – the difference is made in my high quality, professional, true-to-color prints to last years to come.
a few things about me:
- i have 3 children [7 year old, 5 year old, 18 month old]
- i love to golf [current handicap – 10]
- my favorite day of the week is Sunday [church and family time]
- my favorite holiday is the 4th of July [i mean, who doesn’t love the heat, barbecues, water fights, fireworks, and lightening bugs]
- if i could live anywhere in the world it would be the Caribbean [i love digging my toes in the sand with a cocktail in hand, a girl could get used to that]
- my favorite place to travel is the mountains and Las Vegas [a change in scenery does a soul well]